First time parent or you feel you want to be more prepared?
Did/do you feel unsure as to how to help your partner or want to do more for them?
Worried about seeing your partner give birth and how you will react?
Then this course is for you:
- Emotional & physical changes caused by pregnancy (you & your partner).
- Address specific concerns/ anxieties/ past experiences
- Preparing for the birth - your own checklist
- Where to find reputable resources & information
- Your partner wants a midwife and/ or a homebirth?! What to expect & how to support them.
- Finding your voice - having the confidence to ask questions & owning your decisions
- How you can offer comfort & relief to your partner during labour & birth
- Preparing for the postpartum period
- What to expect
- Mental health (of both of you), what to look for, dealing with emotions & tiredness
- Sharing the highs (& lows) of new parenthood
- What type of parent do you want to be?